My Rating: ★★★☆☆
Genre(s): New Adult, Contemporary, Romance
Plot: Warren and Bridgette get off to a rocky start when she moves in to the apartment he shares with Ridge. However, it’s obvious that there’s a shared attraction between them. As strong as her hatred toward him seems to be, Warren is determined to find out if her love could be just as strong.
- It’s what’s happening in the background of Maybe Someday and that’s really cool.
- Both of these characters have tough interiors, but gooey insides, and that really shows in this book.
- It was feels-y.
- It told a whole story in a short number of pages, which is really hard to do.
- A little too much sex for my taste.
- I was kind of hoping this book would be more about Syd and Ridge, because I didn’t read the description.
- “The only difference between falling in love and being in love is that your heart already knows how you feel, but your mind is too stubborn to admit it.”
- “I can’t believe I’m falling in love with such a stupid, stupid asshole.”
- [There are others but my crappy kindle doesn’t highlight and I can’t find them]
My Thoughts: It was good. It wasn’t nearly as good as Maybe Someday, but it was good.