Challenge: Create a TBR list and set some goals for the Read-A-Thon!
- The Book of Speculation by Erika Swyler
- Saint Anything by Sarah Dessen
- Ina May’s Guide to Childbirth by Ina May Gaskin
- One Beautiful Day by Kiva Arne
If I finish those, I’ll move on to these:
- Yes Please by Amy Poehler
- The Last Time We Say Goodbye by Cynthia Hand
I’ve started The Book of Speculation and Guide to Childbirth, so I want to finish those two books first. My goal is to read AT LEAST 75 pages a day, but with Bryce around that isn’t always an option so we’ll see. I also want to complete all of the Bookish Challenges this time, instead of starting a few and then tapering off. I plan to use this blog as my main source of posting, so I can post the updates to my writing page, but I also plan to post to instagram and occasionally twitter.
I will post a picture of my TBR stack soon, probably to my instagram account.